Accu-Tune :( [revisited]

Cornelius Van Den Handel cvandenhandel@aviall.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:22:18 -0600

Dave Porritt wrote:

"While it is sometimes convenient to have a superior IQ, in our work the
customer frankly doesn't care.  You are right, of course.  The end result is
what they are buying.
I'd love to think I'm hired because of my tuning ability AND intellect, but . .
. "

At the risk of embarrassing you, Dave, I would like to say that some of us do
retain your services both because of your technical ability AND your intellect.
I always look forward to your visits not just because of the marvelous things
you do to my piano, but because I always learn something new from you.

Dear Listmembers,
Please pardon this rare intrusion by a long-time lurker.

Cork Van Den Handel
Dallas, TX