ETD Unisons was something else

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:24:37 +0100

We were getting into something interesting here that I wouldnt mind seeing continued. I
am wondering about different ETD users experience and preferences concerning how to
best use an ETD for aid in tuning unisons. Where and when you choose to do unisons with
ETD help, and what works best for you and why.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.