Fix what's not broke?

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:15:07 +0100

Hi Howard... sounds to me like you have a prime restoration candidate there. And
I mean restoration in the museum sense of the word. Not alllll that often we
come across pianos that old that are very playable and have good sound
characteristics. Are you sure you want a whole new action ?  Is  refurbishing a
viable option. How possible is it to duplicate the origional finish ?  A picture
in any case would be really neat. Am looking forward to hearing what folks have
to say on this one.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.