It Doesn't Matter

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:55:59 EST

In a message dated 3/20/2001 4:25:31 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca writes:

> second thought none should be returned, look at the saving
> they would make on the Journal CD. ( $35 instead of $200
> approx? )
> Regards,

Hi All:

The Journal for the clown who started this thread would be a waste of his
time.  If you followed his writing "skills" and sentence  "structure" and
spelling accuracy you would realize that he would have real problems reading
and understanding.  And therein lies the problem in the first place.

PTG membership information, requirements for Associate and RPT status are all
available, but I doubt if the poor fellow has the know how to find out how to
access this kind of information.  Maybe his golf tee buddy, tooner friend
could also benefit from finding out more about PTG before disrespecting it.

I wish I could find out the kind and color of tees he uses for mutes.  The
paint on the red ones I use keep flaking off on the strings.  Maybe
unvarnished ones would be best. :)

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio