Not everyone is welcome !

BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 06:29:23 EST

Richard has a very good point.  Though I have been in the PTG, and am now not
as active as I would like to be, I can tell you that it is a fine
organization and dedicated to helping us, not vice-versa.  We should be
supportive even if we do not belong.  Hey guys, it's the only game in town!...

For those of you who are registered rpt's, commendations all, for those of
you who are associates and even non-members, you will find that the guild
will help you in any way it can when it comes to tech stuff and piano
problems.  I have never known anyone to be snubbed or treated with
discourtesy by any guild members.

As a non-member now, I still go to conventions when I can (though it's more
expensive) and if time would only permit, would go to my local chapter
meetings.  I can't since they meet on saturday (day) and i have 2 stores to
run......To make a long story short, why would anyone decline an opportunity
to learn?  Or conversely if that is the case, to teach?

Quit dissing the guild, they are not 'them',  "they" are "YOU"!

And if any of you have made the comment, 'there's nothing but a bunch of old
geezers here',  try looking in the mirror, for many of us who have been in
this business for 20 or 30 years, geezer-land is just around the corner, and
your turn will come!!!!!!!!

I support the Guild 100%, keep up the good work.
tom mc nabb
former member
former associate
present non-member