Lil Help, NC Regional

Ken Jankura kenrpt@cvn.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:36:59 -0500

Anyone know the dates of the North Carolina Regional Conference this =
October???  I missed it last year because I booked a music gig long =
before I checked. I just got another music gig offered for the 20th of =
Oct. They want a yes or no right away, talk about 'pet peaves'; =
musicians can't make a living doing it and yet have to book 6 months in =
advance to do it at all! Oops, sorry. Wrong forum, but I do need the NC =
Reg dates.
Ken Jankura