Lil Help, NC Regional

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:57:09 -0500

Ken,

Try October 26-28.  It's ALMOST always the last weekend in October.  This
year's should be great and I strongly encourage everyone to attend even if
you're not in the Southeast region.

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director - TEAM2001
July 11-15, 2001 - Reno, NV
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Dale Probst, RPT

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Ken Jankura
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 8:37 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Lil Help, NC Regional

  Anyone know the dates of the North Carolina Regional Conference this
October???  I missed it last year because I booked a music gig long before I
checked. I just got another music gig offered for the 20th of Oct. They want
a yes or no right away, talk about 'pet peaves'; musicians can't make a
living doing it and yet have to book 6 months in advance to do it at all!
Oops, sorry. Wrong forum, but I do need the NC Reg dates.
  Ken Jankura