Beat Rates

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:49:41 +0100

List

Just thought I would repost for the benifit of any new folks to the trade and
this list a group of wave files I have put together and available for
downloading. These files are great for practicing on counting beats per second.
You can easily contrive several drills for yourself useing these to get the
feel of counting beats. Also included are a couple wave files that demonstrate
pretty well some problems with frequencies interfering with each other. I hope
these may be found usefull to some of you.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.