Steinway regulation

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:27:06 +0100

> >     No, how about uniform dip, uniform aftertouch, and an even hammer line?

I understand the point, and I am sure Kevin is thinking in terms of "acceptable
divergence" in his own way like the rest of us. No doubt about it even on an old
action you can get all things pretty darn good if you first put out the effort.
But as in all things a bit of scrutiny, or shall we call it being picky.... will
always reveal something that could have been better, straighter, more uniform.

Definantly the right thing to keep your sights on tho Kev.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.