SAT III vs. Reyburn CyberTuner

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:27:08 +0100

If you have a laptop computer already, start off with a shareware copy of
TuneLab to get your feet wet, then if you feel like takeing the plunge go for
the Reyburn.. If you do not have a laptop, then the choice is a bit more
open. Both will do the job, tho I'd lean towards the Reyburn simply because
there are a lot more visuals / choices / things you can do with it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.