Who's this?

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:11:02 -0800

I know who this is.  The tech's name is Russell Berkeley, and it's in
his shop in Pacific Beach.  He is an RPT with over 20 years experience.
We had our last Guild meeting at his shop where he gave a class on QRS
installation and details of the system.  I don't know who owns the
piano.  His brother works for a local marine store (maybe the reason for
the photo of yacht) and he also has another friend who used to work for
the Piano Exchange doing QRS installation who is an active sailor (the
next possible reason for the photo).
    Russell does excellent work, and nearly all his work includes a new
block along with restringing.
    Not a mystery anymore!
    Paul McCloud
    inSane Diego