What do piano tuners find on the web?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:07:53 -0500

Kent and committee,
    The most valuable thing I have found on the Web is this list and the people
on it. There is nothing else that even comes close. As television was when it
started the Web is very educational if you know where to look. Also, like
television, it is becoming commercial and will soon be nothing like what it was
designed to be. It does , however, open up more in the way of finding mainly
products but also services that may not be available down at the corner store.
These are exciting times in which we live. I only hope that we can avoid the
human tendency of perverting the use of something originally positive.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté