Migrating- Renaming migrating list threads; WAS - It doesn't matter

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:49:57 -0500

Mark-
No offense intended, but you're proving my point, sort of.  You managed to
co-opt the subject title of my post to the list while trying to respond to
the thread about which I was writing.  I'm sure it was not intentional.

David Skolnik