It Doesn't Matter

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:04:07 -0500

Michael,
    I can't thank you and the other people on this list for taking the time to post these
messages. I am greatly in your debt. This has been difficult for me. I think I may be
able to reach a wise decision now with all the cumulative information I have received.
Perhaps I'll let you all know how it turns out if anyone is interested.

Greg Newell