Red Chinese Pianos

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:25:46 -0500 (EST)

<<<<Where to draw the
line???? I'm not sure; I was hoping you guys knew.   - Joe G.
I wish we did, but we're just you on the other side of the screen.
Ron N>>>>
Just curious... does anyone on this list who belongs to either another
American or foreign piano or music trade association know if their org.
has policies or strategies regarding where and how to draw the line as
to human rights?   Thanks.  -Joe