Fw: Fw: Rebuilding Candidate

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:03:59 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2001 5:58:32 PM Central Standard Time,
Erwinpiano@email.msn.com writes:

<<   I don't like to beat a dead horse but every market is different and also
 we to some degree make, shape and cultivate our own personal market niche
 just as other product purveyors do.  Advertisement, product features and
 good sales techniques all combine to create customer awareness and desire
 for those products.  I know I hate that side of it but it's a reality you
 can choose to embrace or ignore.

Dale:
You're right, but the marketing effort alone would pay for the parts for the
next piano you try to sell at $15,000-20,000 to cover the costs of
"reman-o-manufracturing" said piano you are trying to raise the awareness of
in your niche market in order to sell it at your price. It's a tough nut all
around. I would dearly love to, in conscience (my other half would simply
walk out the door and laugh all the way to poor house), be able fully to
restore some of the wonderful old pianos we find around Chicago and sell them
for what they would be really worth. Convincing someone of that worth is the
problem; I'm not a salesperson and don't want to be. I do believe that good
works get good clients. But this is waaaaaay to speculative right now. It's
still to be desired, though.

Remanufacture that!
PR-J