moving pianos

donald lemoine donspiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:29:01 -0700

dear list, I have started tuning a new school with about 15 pianos,  they
run the pianos around the building.  They were and still are in terriable
condition, I have tried everything to stop them, and at the same time
educiate them about the proper use of pianos. many remarks about thats what
they put wheels on them for,
It destroys the piano, loose plates, hammer alienment is way off,  in a few
incidents the top lids of the pianos that are glued, came off, kawais,
beautiful pianos are being destroyed, I have been making copies of the
e-mail to give to the music director to try and stop this situation or i am
going to forget this location.  Most of the professional music schools,
bring the students to the piano, teachers know that, your responce is
appreciated, thankyou donspiano, N.H.