TuneLab goes commercial

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:56:30 -0500

TuneLab has gone commercial.  Over the past eight months I have been
working on a significantly upgraded program called TuneLab Pro, which
I am now offering for $340.  I have also moved all the TuneLab stuff
from my personal web site to a new .com site:  www.TuneLab-World.com.
This site has TuneLab 97 (which I will continue to support and offer
as shareware) and a slightly limited trial version of TuneLab Pro that
you can download before you buy.  It also has the main new features
of TuneLab Pro.  We take credit cards and have secure on-line ordering.
There is even a feature on the new web site for people who only use
tuning forks - an article on tuning fork calibration.

I want to thank all the techs who used TuneLab 97.  If it wasn't for
the invaluable feedback that I received plus the notoriety gained
from those who spread the word about TuneLab, this next step would
not have been possible.

-Robert Scott
  Real-Time Specialties