Embedding an image within email text

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:37:21 +1000

David and list,

David wrote;

>Now that was cool to see the picture in the message...how did you do
>that?  Usually you have an attachment...

David, I use Eudora, which is available for Mac or IBM as a free download from;

http://www.eudora.com

I know many of you will be using it already.

To embed an image into text in Eudora:

Once you have written the text you wish to appear before the image,
return the cursor down to where you would like to do the insert.

Take to following menu path;

Edit - Text - Insert Graphic

The 'Insert Graphic' window will appear on screen. Navigate to the
desired image on your hard drive for insertion and select it. You
will have an option to 'insert' or 'attach' the image. Select the
insert button and Viola!

Be sure to have your images converted to jpeg file format if
possible. It's not good web etiquette to send hi res TIFFs or EPS
images. It clogs up the bandwidth.

Regards to all,

Ron O

--