Embedding an image within email text

Dennis Benson dennisb@willmar.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:09:06 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_00BC_01C0B7D3.B4EA2480
Re: Embedding an image within email textIn Outlook Express...Switch to =
HTML mode and insert picture.

  Dennis

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Overs Pianos=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 3:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Embedding an image within email text

  David and list,

  David wrote;

    Now that was cool to see the picture in the message...how did you do =
that?  Usually you have an attachment...

  David, I use Eudora, which is available for Mac or IBM as a free =
download from;

  http://www.eudora.com

  I know many of you will be using it already.

  To embed an image into text in Eudora:

  Once you have written the text you wish to appear before the image, =
return the cursor down to where you would like to do the insert.

  Take to following menu path;

  Edit - Text - Insert Graphic

  The 'Insert Graphic' window will appear on screen. Navigate to the =
desired image on your hard drive for insertion and select it. You will =
have an option to 'insert' or 'attach' the image. Select the insert =
button and Viola!

  Be sure to have your images converted to jpeg file format if possible. =
It's not good web etiquette to send hi res TIFFs or EPS images. It clogs =
up the bandwidth.

  Regards to all,

  Ron O

  --=20