Red Chinese Pianos

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:29:34 -0500 (EST)

<<<<I agree.
If in doubt ask your local consulate (or excnange student) how they
desire to be called.
Otherwise if there is no wish to show respect I wonder why the urge to
show dis-respect is acted on, unless it is out of ignorance. If it is
PRC (People's Republic of China) I think we should find out and
respond/reply/refer to accordingly.   ---ric>>>>
What about the "Green Party" ????    Are they mocking themselves,
too????   Or the "Black Panthers"?   Or, even the "Gray Panthers"?
What about "the Thin Blue Line"?   Is this insulting to police officers?
How about the Orange and the Green?  "The wish to be disrespectful",
eh???          "Ignorance," eh????
-Joe, the ignoramus