..and getting smaller every day..

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:55:24 -0500

Good Morning.

Had dinner last night at a restaurant on a 'resort' island in this area..4
people, approximately my age(middle) sat next to us and noticed what we were
having..asked about the entree's, appitizers, etc.

small talk.

people always ask me, in that type of environment, where I'm from..when I
tell them that I 'live' here, they ask what I do for a living..

It turns out the person doing the asking was also a piano tuner from the
Chicago area..i was 1/2 in the bag so I don't remember his name..but I do
remember him asking me if I knew about Schaff purchasing Pianotec in
Michigan..I said no..we both knew about the APSCO deal, but Pianotec?

any truth?..an no..I do NOT mean to be spreading rumors....

just a curious roo(k)