Embedding an image within email text

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:27:11 -0500

Friends,

Once in a while I will receive an email with the reply superimposed over
the original.  The one below arrived like that.  I don't know what
causes this, but such messages are almost impossible to read.  Does
anyone know what causes this?  If I am interested enough, I found I can
get a proper display by clicking on "reply."  I then read the message
without actually sending it to anyone.  Clear as mud?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger

Dennis Benson wrote:

> In Outlook Express...Switch to HTML mode and insert picture.
>

>      Dennis

--------------E3F6FBF6D7F950CE0CD2E7A1
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------E3F6FBF6D7F950CE0CD2E7A1