pitch

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:15:04 -0500

Greetings folks,
    I recently tried to tune an older instrument that seemed as though
it was designed for 435. I went about it in an unusual way. Since I'm
just dense enough not to remember the formula I had to figure out how to
offset the ETD to read for 435. In TuneLab (check out the new TuneLab
PRO) I used the mouse on the left side of the floating boxes window
until the frequency said 435. When I did that the offset read -19.79.
Does this sound correct to you folks or did I mess up again?
    o.k. that's one more item off of my to do

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté