Bowing out

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:29:25 +0200

Joe, first of all let me apologize for publicy posting that note. That was
not my intention. Especially in the light that others have shown me this
courtesy when I have gotten er.... shall we say carried away. Secondly it
was not my intention of implying you were ignorant or stupid or anything of
this nature...grin.. tho I will admit it probably seemed that way.

Anyways.. list, and Joe, sorry to have publicy posted that note. I believe
we should make such comments to each other, a bit more discretly. My
mistake.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.