Heavy Playing S&S C

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 01 May 2001 01:12:46 +0200

Ok...grin... I knew this trick really.... but its not on my list for this time
through... To be fair tho.. shimming repetitions is a bit time consuming,,,,
at least for someone like me what hasnt done this particular neato much. And
assuming nothings been done before.. you can only go one direction... not much
help if you need to go the other way.. :)

Much Grass for the tip on Willis Snyders class... this sounds like something
that should be on my list.

Thanks for chimming in :)

--
Richard Brekne