NPR...Anybody actually opened the "Snow White" e-mail?

Brian Trout trouts_place@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 07:23:20 -0400

Hi List,

I thought, mistakenly I might add, that perhaps the list might be free from
that pesky "Snow White" e-mail that's been coming around.  I think I've
deleted that thing at least a dozen times and have never opened it.  But,
this morning, when I opened my e-mail, shazzam!! there it was!

I am curious, has anyone actually opened this thing to see what it is or
what it does?

I guess the reason I'm so curious is because of the apparent longevity of
this thing.  It' just keeps coming, and coming, and coming, and coming...

Brian Trout
Slidell, LA
trouts_place@hotmail.com