followup to: Crack fillers - old soundboards

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 19:31:00 -0000

It seems to me that fixing the cracks for the sake of improving bass quality
is not likely to lead to any improvement.  If that is the purpose, I would
try to analize the problem further.

David Love

David Love