Air Hammer

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 01 May 2001 19:02:50 -0400

Terry,
    I was one of them, and , you're welcome. I hope others give this a shot. I
can't imagine going back. My elbow used to hurt sooooo bad. Now it's only my
fingers from the heavy gauge wire. I don't know about the Danair, I bought a
cheaper one first to see if I'd like it and the darned thing just keeps goin so
I can't replace it just yet.
    As to the depth problem, I found it too hard to control. Kind of like
reciprocating saw in place of a jig saw. Too much power. I've driven the last
bit by hand in order to get the uniform results I'm looking for. I thought about
a hard rubber sleeve or something that would have a minor amount of give to it.
I will be interested to hear some of the other responses you get.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté