Air Hammer

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 02 May 2001 10:39:19 -0500

Hi Brian,
             I had a 14" pin punch made up for the shop, lot's of
clearance. It is epecially good for the bottom bass strings in verticals,
up and past the side of the case. You know the type where they strung the
back assembly in the factory,  then glued the case around it.
 Most pianos I have to use it for the bottom two strings, the air hammer I
have gets too close to the case for comfort.
Roger