Fw: 7' Baldwin for sale

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 06:11:19 -0400

> > Am I readin this right?  !!!!!!!!!  Dale Erwin
>
> > Wim wrote,
> > Rebuilt 1941 7' Baldwin
> > Hammers and plate voiced by Wally Brooks.
>
> Hmmm. It's not an obvious typo. Looks like his train of thought pulled
> out of the station, though.

My bet Wim is referring to the "Tone Building" that Wally does: activities
that revolve around string leveling, getting good string contact on bridge,
etc. I went to his class in KC. Very good stuff. Now if I could only find
good pianos to do this level of work on!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com