temperament with fifths and fourths.

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 04:54:32 -0700

                                                                          Dear Martin.
I use 4ths and 5ths temperament, and I check with the intervals 3rds and 6ths, and even 10ths. I listen from the 2nd second.: the first one is false.
The time you need to learn depends of you. Be patient. The best way to learn I think is have a piano well tempered and another for practice and check if its OK your work. If you only can practice with one, spend some hours tuning the middel string and check with the well tuned left and right your mistakes.
Good luck.
Iñaki Coello Gómez.
Valladolid.Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com