Air Hammer

Brian Trout trouts_place@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 08:44:31 -0400

Hi Greg,

Well...

I'll have to admit, I've had a few little misses over the years.  Never had
anything very serious, but a few misses nonetheless.  The usual thing for me
was whenever someone would come around and want to talk or want to watch me
work, that's when something would happen.

Seriously, the worst has never been more than a very minor touch up or a
slight bruise on the hand holding the punch.

I'll stick to my earlier statement though... for me, accidents happen when
I'm tired or distracted.

(If you're lookin' for a moral to the story, it could be "get your sleep" or
"if you can't talk and hammer at the same time, don't try.")  :-)

Have a good day.

Brian Trout
Slidell, LA
trouts_place@hotmail.com

P.S.  How's things goin', Greg?  Any word on your "situation"?  Just
curious...