Yamaha S6

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Thu, 03 May 2001 18:58:12 +0200

Hello Paul,

The S6 comes from a special section in the Yamaha factory.
It is called the Concert grand or handmade section.
Every CFIIIS, S6, and S4 comes from this section.
There, they take a long time to finish these instruments and thus we should
take care not to change too much.
What you can do is make sure that the hammers are correctly fitting to the
strings, correct the key dip and the key frame position, as these are always
prone to change, due to the transport of the instrument from Japan.

It should and must help.

Friendly greetings,

André Oorebeek
Amsterdam