78 rpm classical recordings from 1940's

John Gunderson jgunderson@monmouth.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 22:31:07 -0400

I have several 78 rpm recording in good to very good condition. I'd be
happy to give to someone for the cost of shipping.  There are about 18,
or so, recordings, all master work quality.  Titles include:

Handel; The Great Elopement.  Sir Thomas Beecham conducting the London
Phil.
Beethoven; Scherzo & Adagio. Auturo Toscanini & NBC Symphony
Schumann; Concerto in A minor. Myra Hess--Piano
Tschaikowsky; Concerto in D major.  Jascha Heifetz--soloist

They were my father's.  I would rather not throw them out.  Maybe they
might be of value to someone on this list.  E-mail me directly if you
are interested.

John Gunderson, RPT New Jersey Chapter.