M&H damper spoon problem-more tips

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Thu, 3 May 2001 22:24:32 -0400

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

    I have many directions to=20
    look at this from now, and will post when the problem it is licked
  Now if the keys were actually removed from the keybed, couldn't you =
just reach under the whippen and while pushing the whip up to move the =
hammer toward the string use your index to press on the spoon to =
regulate it this way ? If you keep the hammer halfway to the strings and =
push the spoon back , you might save some precious time.
  And then I might be wrong since I haven't tried it myself, but let us =
know.

  Marcel
  Marcel Carey, accordeur technicien
  (819) 564-0447