Oh Nooooooo!!!!

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 21:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

LOL

I remember one time several years ago some friends
(around 400 or 500) and I were coming home from a camp
at Robber's Cave State Park.   Someone was moving the
piano in the back of a pickup, and apparently they
didn't secure it enough, cause it came crashing down
with a bang.  The keys wouldn't play, but it turned
out that they had just come off the pins.  It plays
fine now  (and did once they put the keys back).  It
was a Hallet & Davis (probably 1920s I'd guess).