Frequency Accuracy

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sun, 6 May 2001 10:16:38 -0500

Don,

You're absolutely correct! I checked the site and called 303-499-7111 at one minute after the hour and heard 440 hertz. My Accu-Tuner is only -0.2 cents flat which is dead perfect for me. As you predicted, Bell Tel and SaskTel are the ones running flat by two cents. The phone company always worries me!
Many thanks.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, Ontario