Help

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 08:35:44 -0500

Please. 1907 Kranich & Bach 6' grand. I'm having trouble getting the =
action out, and it appears that there are some (3) fasteners accessable =
throught the underside of the instrument - however - the hardware looks =
like a square bolt through a round washer and both are recessed into the =
keybed. Never seen anything like it, nor have I ever seen a tool to undo =
the square bolt (if in fact that is the solution). Anyone??  Thanks.

Roy Ulrich