Help

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 May 2001 12:54:48 -0700

Roy,
These sound like the same screw/bolts that hold Square Grand actions in. =
The CORRECT tool is an oval tuning pin tip w/a long head attached. Hope =
this helps.
Joe Garrett
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Roy Ulrich=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 6:35 AM
  Subject: Help

  Please. 1907 Kranich & Bach 6' grand. I'm having trouble getting the =
action out, and it appears that there are some (3) fasteners accessable =
throught the underside of the instrument - however - the hardware looks =
like a square bolt through a round washer and both are recessed into the =
keybed. Never seen anything like it, nor have I ever seen a tool to undo =
the square bolt (if in fact that is the solution). Anyone??  Thanks.

  Roy Ulrich