Black Ebonies

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Mon, 07 May 2001 22:25:32 +0200

Joe... Kjells "mix" is guarenteed to give a wonderfull result... but I am not
all that sure that the EPA over there would be all that pleased if you started
using these things... you might check out whats the best way to store, ventilate
and etc ad absurdum just in case.

Joseph Garrett wrote:

> Kjell,
> Very interesting. Have not heard of this one, before. I'm definately going
> to try it. It looks like there are some pretty nasty chemicals in it,
> however, so I'm going to procede cautiously. I'll know if the "translation"
> is ok, when I give the formula to the pharmacist. :-) Thanks for the info
> Regards,
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
> p.s.
> I did print it out, so I'll have something to refer to.

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway
mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no