no tunings

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Mon, 07 May 2001 22:28:20 +0200

Grin... well hey.. you all just HAAADDDDD to elect an ultra
conservative for a president... who just HAAAAADDDD to start right
off dinking around with a sizzling economy in the name of some
absurd idea that somebody over there needed a tax cut...... sorry...
but ya'll got no ones to blames but yerselfs... grin...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.