no tunings

Mitch Ruth mitch_ruth@hotmail.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:40:02 -0400

Wim, =20

I wish I tuned half that many in a week....

Richard,

The price of gas has been going up for over a year now and the economy ha=
s been slowing for about the same amount of time.  History has shown that=
 tax cuts will stimulate the ecomomy and it is just common sense that if =
people have more money in their pockets they will spend it.  In addition,=
 if you are overcharged at the store it is right and prudent to expect yo=
ur money back.  If the government has a huge surplus of our cash, they sh=
ould give it back.

Grin...you should really get informed before you let your political bias =
allow you to slam your former countrymen...grin.

Mitch Ruth
DeMossville, KY

PS Gas prices are related to the definite lack of energy policy in the US=
 for the past 10 years.