pinblock hole alignment

Brian Trout trouts_place@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 11:27:29 -0400

Hi Larry,

I can't think of anything practical except plug and redrill.

But just for the sake of not doing it the same way again, any idea of what
went wrong?

I did say something about this in an earlier post, but it's one reason I'm
redundant on my marks when I'm marking them out for tuning pin drilling.  I
would have seen a little circle drawn on the pinblock where the hole in the
plate would be.  There would also be a little dimple in the middle of it
from the center punch.  It's just that there's two points of reference
instead of one.  In the instance where one or the other of the marks isn't
quite what it's supposed to be, there's another one right there.

Stuff happens...  Hope the job is smooth sailin' from here on out.

Take care,

Brian Trout
Slidell, LA
trouts_place@hotmail.com