Finally, some good news chez Baldwin

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 12 May 2001 11:03:12 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/01 9:55:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
tito@PhilBondi.com (Phil Bondi)
 writes:

> please keep up the good work with the information
> regarding BPAO..it seems every time you send the list something regarding

Don't blame me, I've been predicting the worst, let's just hope I'm wrong!
The price per share has gone up, yes, but still just a half a drop in the
bucket and the volume being traded is also very small.  The very last thing I
would ever expect to happen is for this stock to take off like some of those
"dot com" companies did in the late '90's.

There is a way for you to make your voice heard, however.  Try this link:

http://tbutton.prnewswire.com/prn/11690X83525267

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin