SV: perfect pick in animals - getting well off-topic

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Sat, 12 May 2001 22:46:38 +0200

OK

If you are getting of topic I will too
I have to share this. I'm very sorry and will behave for a long time after this

I have a one week old chicken born alone and just now sleeping in my arm
She (I hope) is very social so she wants to hang around with us humans
It seems she thinks our hands are chickens
She likes to run around on the keyboard when I'm writing (as my hands) and picks the same keys I write
I'm sure next week I can point on the key and she will pick it hard enough to write
When I move my hand to the mouse she runs after and picks the mouse after I hit it with my finger

Maybe next week I send a mail written by my chicken secretary

Ola Andersson
Bergen Norway

( "come on chicken, hit the send button so I can put the blame on you":-)