(OT) Re: SV: perfect pick in animals - getting well off-topic

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 12 May 2001 18:53:37 -0400

Ola,

Are you sure you want to trust that chicken on the computer keyboard?  I never heard of a potty- or
litter-trained peep, and when they go there's no warning.  You could end up with chicken little's doodoo
down between your keys!  <G>

Regards, Clyde