Finding the right lid prop

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 12 May 2001 18:45:57 -0400

Mark,

The short prop couldn't be more than about 3/8" thick, and that would look
strange.  Would it be too risky to remove the rosette completely and just
make a dimple in the lid for the prop to fit into?  That might work.  And
yes, I'm sure I could have a local furniture shop make the prop for me.  I
thought there may be a less expensive option.  Thanks for your response.

Regards, Clyde