Fw: Ditch the tuning pin bushings/revisited

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Sat, 12 May 2001 22:47:59 -0400

Dale

I agree with you about the feel of a well executed Steinway style
configuration, however, from your earlier post, in which you described
converting a Yamaha to a Steinway style,  I'm not clear whether you are
explicitly stating that you feel the bushing system to be inherently
flawed. Can you clarify?