Sharp organ: "Jesus played the organ"

MHoffman11@AOL.COM MHoffman11@AOL.COM
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:22:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/01 9:13:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> Roger,
> I agree with you regarding the organ being a marvelous instrument. However,
> It's taken untold centuries to get the piano IN the Sanctuary and I do NOT,
> in any way, subscribe to the idea of taking it out!!!! The piano and the
> organ can coexist if all parties know the limitations of both. As for making
> a joyful noise unto the ....., that belongs on another list, IMHO.
> Regards,
> Joe Garrett

Listees,

No offense to the severely religious intended, but I had to mention that I
was told by a priest that it was about time someone called to have the
sanctuary piano tuned, because "it seems everyone in my congregation believes
that Jesus played the organ"!  Apologies for being non-technical in nature.

Mike Hoffman, RPT